Thursday June 5, 2014 – Friday August 15th, 2014
Before we know it another school year will have passed. For children, summer is a time for growth, making memories, and enjoying much needed outdoor recreation missed during the busy school year. Summer Camp is an investment in your children that we take seriously. We are already hard at work planning and scheduling our Summer Camp field trips and events. If you’re new to our camp program, here are some things you can expect for your child:
- Morning Drop Off – Free Play, Movie & Games
- Morning Karate Class
- Late Morning Depart Dojo Field Trip
- Arrive at Destination and Have Lunch
- Late Afternoon Arrive Back at Dojo
- Snack, Reading/Quite Time
- Normal Afternoon Karate Class
Jervey Gantt Aquatic Fun Center, Movie Theaters, Organized Team Sports at Various Ocala Parks, Kayaking, Swimming at Local Springs, Fishing, Museums, Age-Appropriate Group Trips, Dojo Talent Shows, a Few Surprises & So Much More!
PLease help us prepare for staffing and trip plans by registering now.