(For Dojo Members, 5 days per week for only $25 no additional fee for 1/2 days)
Not a member yet? Call Today: 352 237-9076 to enroll your child in this Great Program.
An alternative to Day Care, this structured program offers a peaceful atmosphere for your child to excell in, and the parent the peace of mind knowing who is influencing their child. Children under 7 will be required to go through an interview and orientation to make sure they are ready for such a structured program.
- We are not a Day Care we are a school for training and development, all members are required to participate.
- After School time for snack before/after classes
- Homework & Reading time before/after your class
- Karate & Activity (Kobudo or Iaido) on Friday and half days
- Karate & Self Defense class daily
- Sick policy is in effect. Members & family should not come to the dojo ill.
Drop off the students to benefit from this Great Program.
2:00pm to 5:30pm (arrangements may be made for late pick-up)
The Ocala Karate Dojo offers a courtesy pick-up after school, and transportation back to the facility for classes by one of our Instructor volunteers
- for select Schools.
- Membership is required.